Yesterday, I was Installing EBS 12.1.1 and came up with an error at the time of post installation checks wherein the options HTTP, Virtual Directory, Help Page, JSP and Login Page got failed.
After checking the log file HTTP_Server~1.log under: /d01/oracle/PROD/inst/apps/PROD_iamtr65/logs/ora/10.1.3/opmn
i got to know about one missing shared library libdb.so.2
To Fix this Issue:
Download and apply Patch 6078836 (only for OEL 5 and RHEL 5) from oracle Meta Link with the Oracle HTTP Server bundled with E-Business suite technology stack.
Perform the following command as root:
1. Unzip the patch downloaded from Oracle Meta Link
# unzip p6078836_101330_LINUX.zip
2. Move to the directory which gets created after extracting the zip file
# cd 6078836
3. copy the rpm libdb.so.2 to /usr/lib
6078836] # cp libdb.so.2 /usr/lib
4. All Startup and Shutdown scripts in oracle Applications are under $COMMON_TOP/admin/scripts so move to this directory to start the web server script
# cd /d01/oracle/PROD/inst/apps/PROD_iamtr65/admin/scripts
5. Script to start/stop web server is adapcctl.sh where ad stands for (application dba), apc (apache), ctl (control) and sh (shell script)
scripts] # ./adapcctl.sh start
6. when you check the status of of HTTP server it will show you up and running
scripts] # ./adapcctl.sh status
Now, the post install checks got succeed and this Finishes the installation of E-Business Suite
Happy Learning !!