I discussed about OVD listners in my previous post in this post I am going to cover how to enable DSML (Directory Services Markup Language) Gateway over HTTP/S.
OVD comes with four listeners where fourth listeners DSML Gateway (over HTTP) is disabled by default. You use Fusion Middleware Control (/em) to enable DSML Gateway listener .
1. To enable DSML listener in OVD , login to Fusion Middleware Enterprise Manager Control http://adminHost.adminPort/em
2. Expand Identity and Access and select ovd1 , on right panel Administration -> Listeners
3. On Listeners page, select DSML Gateway and click Edit
4. On DSML Listener page , enable listener and save it.Finally you should see something similar to below (Enabled showing green)
5. If you have more than one OVD node then repeat this for all OVD nodes.
6. Restart OVD and then run opmnctl status -l
7. Finally access DSMLv2 service using http://host:DSMLport (DSML port above is 8080)